As Covid-19 variants continue to be an issue in 2022, we are monitoring the latest information and taking steps to mitigate the risk to ourselves and our guests. Our usual standard of impeccable cleanliness has been enhanced by practices adapted to include the latest guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), New York Dept of Health (DOH) and the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s “STAY SAFE” program.
With that in mind, we want to share a few specifics of our plan here.
- Payments will be processed 72 hours prior to arrival, to allow for contactless payment at checkin
- Masks are recommended for all, and should be worn except when in guest room or dining room while eating. (Complimentary masks are available at the front desk)
- Hand sanitizer station at the main entry
- Signage reminders to social distance, wear a mask if around others and wash hands frequently
- Luggage assistance by request
- Sanitized keys in individual, sealed envelopes
- Increased frequency of disinfecting high touch areas in the Inn’s public spaces in addition to our already high cleanliness standards.
- Innkeepers exceed hand washing and other health/safety standards when cleaning and when preparing breakfasts.
- 24 hours allotted between guest stays to allow for deep disinfecting of rooms
- All cleaning/disinfecting supplies are verified on the EPA “N list” for use against Covid-19
- Our signature, individual plated breakfasts will remain, however, some tables have been removed from the dining room to accommodate social distancing. Guests are always welcome to enjoy breakfast on the porch.
- Seating for breakfast is still between 8:30am-9:00am, but we can stagger serving times as appropriate for social distancing.
- In-room dining for breakfast is available with 24 hour advance notice.
- Social distancing guidelines have been relaxed, however, the Innkeepers will social distance and wear masks when interacting with guests.
- We have removed decorative pillows, magazines, books, games and unnecessary paper from the guest rooms.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place to clean and disinfect guestrooms/bathrooms including extra attention to light switches, doorknobs, remotes, clocks, and hard surfaces.
- Robes have been sanitized and placed in bags in your closets for your convenience.
- On Demand housekeeping is offered. To request fresh towels or trash removal, please contact the front desk.
- Individual hand sanitizer spray is provided in each guest room and masks are available upon request.
- All amenities are individual sized (shampoo and soaps) and replaced after each guest.
- We have shortened our 7 day cancellation window to 3 days prior to arrival to accommodate any guests who may get ill and are advised not to travel.
- Full payment will be processed on that card 3 days prior to arrival.
- Cash payments upon arrival are welcome with advance notice.
- No shows, last minute cancellations and early departures are non-refundable.
- All staff are vaccinated and boosted.
- No walk-in, or “off the road” reservations will be taken. This ensures awareness of our policies in advance.
- We reserve the right to terminate a reservation if a guest is not willing to comply with state/federal guidelines for Covid-19. Our obligation is to provide a safe and healthy environment for all of our overnight guests.